Dear Potential Team Member,
A new job in the middle of crazy times? Yes, read on, there’s a great reason to apply! We know it’s an unusual time to be applying for a job! We get it. This are not normal times. But, what is normal for the Mastermind team is the drive to do an amazing job for our wine and food clients and drive their brand stories and sales across digital and direct to consumer. It’s this vision and our results which saw us awarded Wine Communicators of Australia Digital Communicator of the Year in 2020.
We are growing and we now want to embrace the skills of passionate Account Manager to help deliver exceptional results for our clients.
The breadth of projects that we work on for our clients’ means that there’s great diversity at any given time. There’s always something new to learn, and a willingness from clients to implement strategic ideas across digital, social media and content marketing projects.
We’re looking for a like-minded Account Manager to manage client relationships. This is a hands on role working with small businesses, so we’re looking for someone who can multi-task with a focus on building relationships.
The role would ideally suit someone who has come from an agency background, in roles like Digital Account Manager, Social Media Account Manager, Digital Producer or Business Manager. A love of wine and experience in the category would be particularly beneficial.
OUR IDEAL TEAM MEMBER WILL:
- Manage client relationships and build ongoing rapport with our client stakeholders
- Collaborate with digital/ social media and content strategists to execute strategies for clients digital and social media campaigns where needed
- Manage client monthly retainer hours – ensuring projects delivered within scope and as per agreed hours.
- Deliver an amazing customer experience –making clients feel really valued as part of the Mastermind family!
- Project manage between internal team and clients ensuring deadlines are met
- Report on key client campaign initiatives and report back to clients on a regular basis.
- Compile timely client work in progress documents to keep clients informed of key project milestones and deadlines.
- At least five years’ marketing experience with three years’ recent experience in the digital/social media environment
- Strong presentation skills and ability to educate clients on social media and digital processes and business utilization
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form long-term customer relationships
- Strategic thinker with strong communication and presentation skills
- Results and performance focused with strong analytical/numerical skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with specialist teams including creative, strategists and production
- Strong project management skills
- Working understanding of all facets of web development including strategies, design, planning, implementation, launch and maintenance.
- Understanding of and experience with core social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube.
- Business Development skills – ability to help attract and retain clients in different industry verticals.
- Strong time management skills (including the ability to manage tasks concurrently)
- Commitment to being part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently with flexibility to change plans quickly.
- Ability to identify proactive opportunities to enhance our client’s businesses and keep up-to-date with the latest social strategies and trends
- Commitment to being part of a team.
HERE’S OUR PITCH – What is special about Mastermind?
I have built Mastermind Consulting over the last fourteen years quite differently to the high profile corporate roles that I held previously. I wanted to build a company where we are a genuine marketing partner for brands, and with a culture that attracts people who want to be hands on and really make a difference to our clients’ marketing campaigns. They are small businesses that we work with, and I’m incredibly proud that we offer a real partnership to our clients.
We’re a small and nimble consulting team made up of senior marketing professionals with a like-minded vision. We are ambitious, but understand that some days we need to pick up sick children, attend family functions or balance post-graduate study. We work with some amazing clients in the food, wine and lifestyle industries, and focus on marketing strategy, content creation, digital and social media.
The big difference is that we’re all very hands on. Given we’re a small team (there will be eight of us with the new team member on board), we get highly involved in our client’s campaigns, and there’s a holistic approach to marketing that means we’re always looking at the big picture and having to look at a range of social media and digital touch points to drive solutions. Digital, social, content and direct marketing are not seen in isolation.
The breadth of projects that we work on for our clients means that there’s great diversity at any given time. There’s always something new to learn, and a willingness from clients to implement strategic ideas across digital, social media and content marketing projects.
Sound like a team you’d like to join?
Please send through your CV or video submission outlining why you’d be the perfect fit for our team, your anticipated salary range, when you would be available to commence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you may be the new member of our work family.
Trish Barry and the Mastermind team.