Social media tools and platforms continue to evolve. Here’s a selection of useful marketing tools and resources to keep you up to speed with the latest digital, social media and content marketing.
- Seth Godin – the ultimate marketing blog. One of our favourite thought leaders in marketing. He makes you stop, think and re-evaluate how you are marketing
- Australian Direct Marketing Association – keep up to date with latest information to ensure you’re marketing effectively to your customers
- Alcohol Beverage Advertising Code – Ensure that you’re advertising and promoting your alcohol brands responsibly.
- Facebook latest news– Blog and news from facebook on latest information from the platform
- Twitter Small business – tips and information about how business can utilise twitter
- Social Media Examiner – Great tips and information about social media platforms
- LinkedIn Blog – Discover the latest news and features of LinkedIn. You may be surprised to discover there’s more to this platform than just being a blog site
- Jon Loomer – The guru of Facebook advertising. Great tips on how brands can be more effective on Facebook
- Content Marketing Institute – A go-to source for content marketing inspiration and guidance
- Jay Baer –http://jaybaer.com
- Moz Blog – great tips about search engine optimisation
- Google Campaign Tagging – a great tool by the team at Loves Data to create short campaign tags that will report back to Google Analytics
- Econsultancy – powering the online community with tips, information and latest thinking about online.
- Brian Solis – Futurist looking at the convergence of technology, culture and business
- McKinsey and Co Consumer Decision Journey – a great article to make you rethink the consumer decision journey
- Wine Intelligence – consumer research into wine behaviour and profiles
- Trend Watching – Stay up to date with latest trends around the globe that influence consumer behavior
Others we Love
- Tourism Australia – great tips and resources for Australian Tourism Operators
- Business Chicks – We’re a proud member and highly recommend you get on board. Amazing events, inspiring people and a great community to belong to
- Wine Communicators of Australia – We’ve been a member since the first week Trish joined the Wine industry – see why this is a great professional network for those communicating about Wine